Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Members

"Hunters!", Kaiyla called out, her clear voice echoing around the camp. "We have new hunters joining us today: Cassidy, Lily, Alannia, and Zoey." She turned to the four girls standing in front of her. "Repeat this pledge, and join the Hunt: I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis, turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt." The four girls repeated the pledge, Zoey looking a little uncomfortable. A silvery mist swirled around the girls. "Lily will be a hunter-in-training for now, because of her age," Kaiyla announced, "and she will be in the Tent of the Summer Breeze. Cassidy and Alannia will be staying in the Tent of the Snow, and Zoey will be living in the Tent of the Stars with me. Thank you! You are dismissed."

6 comments:

  1. Allana steps forward. "Actually, its Allana, not Allania..."

    ~Allana (posting not on my usual account...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! LOL I did't see the post on the Join page... okay I'll change it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, thank you Selena! Or whatever your name is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. (idk why it says my name is Selena.... anywho, look at the join page!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassidy was practically swimming with joy, she was finally a maiden of Artemis. She had only dreamed of this when she was just a child. She sighed and smiled at the other new maidens too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Azrael, Daughter of Hades says........

    I'm gunna kill whoever invented classical music. Daddy is obsessed with it. I'm gunna die and thats saying sumthing cause Im a daughter of Hades

    ReplyDelete